Maria liked our Grateful Thankful Blessed decal, but wanted to add her own twist to it! So, we switched out the wreath and added her family name to it and sent it off. When she sent us this photo I was blown away!!! She got the decal in Black and I just had to know how she did it - so I asked! See her process below:
Glad you like my project, I am not sure what the process is called - but this is what I did:
1. Paint the wood the color you want your letters, let it dry
2. Stick your vinyl letters on the wood
3. Paint the wood the color you want the board (even on top of the vinyl letters) let it dry
4. Peel the vinyl letters off
5. Seal the wood with a light wood stain
Doesn't this look amazing! I love seeing our customers use our designs in non-typical ways.
Want a custom design of your own? Contact our designers at firstname.lastname@example.org and work with them one-on-one to bring your vision to life!
Don't forget to submit your own photo of your new decal in action (teehee) for the chance to win $50 in shop credit (wahoo!). Or, tag us @wallquotes on Instagram or @belvederedesigns on Facebook.
We can't wait to see what our customers come up with next!