Happy Monday! Today, I'm sharing a mood board for a boy's bedroom that is fun and fresh, in a modern color palette of blues, grays, white and yellow. Let's take a look at this inspiring space...
1. This Wall Quotes™ decal is a sweet and simple sentiment, perfect for above the bed. It comes in many different colors, so it's easy to fit it in with your color scheme!
2. Wide stripes are modern, graphic and fun, and so is this bedding set from The Land of Nod!
3. This canvas play tent is the perfect way to encourage your young one's imagination and creativity. There are endless uses for it, but I love the idea of using it as a reading tent. Just add some books and a beanbag chair and you're done!
4. Who couldn't use more storage? These stylish knit containers are an eye-catching way of storing anything from books to toys to art materials.
5. I love the modern and industrial feel of this light fixture. It would look just right over your child's desk or workspace!
6. This map of the USA is a handcrafted, vintage-inspired piece that will add character to any space. I just adore it!
7. This child's bed features a classic, simple design that fits perfectly with this space. Choose it in white, or one of four other finishes.
8. There are not many things cuter than this hopscotch rug (at least, in my opinion). What a great way to add an element of fun to a child's bedroom!
9. Last, but definitely not least, this spilt paint lamp is another fun and unique way to add some personality to your young man's bedroom...I just love pieces that are functional yet fun, and this lamp definitely fits that description!