I love mood boards when it comes to planning and executing my vision for a room. It is so helpful in helping me visually see how colors, patterns, and textures are going to work together. So today, I put together a mood board to share with you all a whimsical and sweet nursery, with a few modern elements thrown in for good measure.
1. This whimsical wall decal was the starting point for this space. There are lots of color and size options available, and I love the fun, slightly modern feel it lends to this space!
2. Isn't this peony wallpaper beautiful? If you don't want to cover all of your walls with it, I think it would look great applied above chair rail with the bottom half of the wall white!
3. This striped wigwam is so beautiful and functional...I can see it being used as a reading nook as your little one grows!
4. I LOVE this chandelier! Perfect for any little girl's room, and the antique white color will match almost any décor.
5. This striped rug has such a pretty mix of colors, I just had to include it. I can think of many rooms in my own home where I'd love to have this displayed!
6. This fox throw pillow is such a great addition to this whimsical space...it adds liveliness and charm like no other!
7. Be still my heart. Have you ever seen a more beautiful glider in your life? I can see lots of stories and sweet cuddles taking place in this gorgeous piece.
8. Speaking of lovely furniture, this crib has stylish lines and a great color...I just adore it!
9. Details really do count in a space, and this cloud rug proves how big of an impact a little detail can impart! I think this rug would work great in a bathroom space as well!
So there you go! Feeling inspired yet? I certainly am! I hope you enjoyed this space as much as I do!